- The books are delivered either by India Post or by Courier PAN India.
- In case of India Post, books are delivered through VPP (Value Payable Packet), where the customer had to pay Cash on Delivery. Total amount paid by the Customer includes, Cost of the Book(s) and Postage which is mentioned on the face of the packet. The Customer also needs to pay an additional 5-7% of the total amount as Postman commission, who collects the money from the Customer and transfers to us.
- Another case of India Post is, Registered Book Packet (RBP). Here the Customer pays the total amount in advance, by way of PAYTM, NEFT transfer. TPT transfer etc. in our Bank A/c. If the Customer is unable to transfer the amount through NET Banking, he can deposit CASH directly in our Bank A/c, for which he will be charged CASH deposit fees of Rs.60 to Rs.100 depending on Bank. After the amount is received, the book packet will be despatched. Postal charges and delivery time period of RBP is less than VPP. Also in RBP, the customer need not to pay 5-7% extra Postman commission charges.
- Delivery time period varies according to the distance. In case of VPP it will be 10-12 working days whereas in RBP its 6-8 working days.
- If the customer wants the books urgently, then he needs to deposit the total amount, including the courier charges in our Bank A/c or pay by PAYTM. After receiving the amount the books will be sent through Courier.
- The Postal charges and Courier charges varies according to weight and distance.
- As per rules, by India Post, a single packet (VPP & RBP) cannot contain books weighing more than 5 kgs.
- Charts/ DVD will be sent in special packing only.